Vietnam is one of the 10 countries in the world most affected by climate change, and mostly to farmers. As an enterprise operating in the field of plant varieties and agricultural products, Vinaseed has determined that its development strategy harmonizes three business growth goals with social development and environmental protection. That contributes to community development.
Strategy 2020 - 2025, Vision to 2030
- Strategic objectives: To become the leading Group of sustainable agricultural development solutions in Vietnam.
- Market share ojectives: Dominate the seed market in Vietnam (crop seed and vegetable seed), accounting for 50% market share
- Growth target: Maintain a stable growth rate of 20% / year.
- Increase the proportion of copyrighted products, shift the structure of products to business efficiency, and reduce pressure on infrastructure.
- Focus on developing product lines of productivity, quality, resistance to pests and diseases, climate change adaptation to climate change (drought, lodging, salt tolerance, ...)
- Developing and expanding business lines in the value chain of agricultural products, focusing on developing branded products, high-tech and organic agricultural products, focusing on high-end domestic and export segments.
Corporate Management Objectives
Upgrade an advanced, transparent management system and improving working processes, managing risks, applying comprehensive software in management.
- Improve the organization's leadership capacity, focus on training resources.
- Continuously improve and innovate the organization and corporate governance to meet international requirements.
- Building a culture of discipline and responsibility in the business.
- Focusing on investment in expanding the scale, innovating technology to improve the competitiveness of enterprises.
- Focusing on investment in R&D to create high quality and productivity product lines adapting to climate change, pioneering the application of hi-tech agricultural production.
- Developing a high qualified human resources for integration with global.
- Renovating the governance system, building a culture of discipline and solidarity in the business.